Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Pandemics

It is softball season!! I have put in my best recruiting efforts to form a HHS softball team this year and suffice it to say, I am pleased with the results! Our roster filled up so quickly this year I no longer have to recruit. Our roster has over 60 players on it! We decided to name our team "The Pandemics." I think our logo came together well, I found the chicken on google images, and then altered it a little to get the final product.


I am pretty happy with the results, and I believe our team is as well. I tried to make it so the chicken looked like it had the bird flu, and was coughing out a softball. We have had two games so far and are 2-0. We have a lot of great players on our team. Here are some pictures from our first few games.

The Pandemics after stomping the EPA Gang Green. It was great beating my former team

The Pandemics getting ready for game two against the ONDCP Drug Lords.

Coach Nelson giving instructions to the pink gloved Mary Kosinski


The Pandemics posing after defeating ONDCP.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So, is this the game that made you ditch us at the triathlon? :) Looks like fun.