Sunday, June 17, 2007

Busy Saturday...

On Saturday, Lizzy and I had a very busy Day!

We started the day at the Capitol Hill Car Wash. Our church hosted a car wash for the young women in our ward to help pay for their summer camp. We washed over 25 cars and had a hugely successful event! It was fun working alongside our friends. Here are some pictures from the car wash.
Lizzy and Dorethe advertising for the wash

Diamond and Mimi (hiding in the background) washing away

Here I am giving my best effort despite the limp clavicle

Maurice pausing from car washing to pose for the camera

Mimi getting ready to ambush me with the hose while Scotty P cheers her on

After the car wash, Lizzy and I went over to Crystal City to go to the Palmer's swimming pool. On our way we stopped at the Potbellys to grab lunch. To our surprise, the Crystal City Classic Biking Race was going on. We sat and ate our lunch and watched some pro riders ride through the streets of Crystal City.


After we ate, we headed over to the swimming pool for some relaxation. I fell asleep for an hour without putting on sunblock ended up toasting my head.

I then took off to go Fly-Fishing on the Upper Gunpowder by myself. I had a great time and caught some beautiful fish.
Here is a picture of the beautiful dam

Small mouth bass I caught on the Gunpowder

I caught a bunch of little brown trout like this little guy

Two fly fishermen on the Gunpowder

No comments: