Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Mike --- Big 25 Years Old!


Mike turned 25 this week! (Isn't that right?) To kick things off, my sweet Lizzy threw me a surprise party Saturday night at Tortilla Coast that took me by total surprise. We have great friends and it was fun to have an excuse to get together with everyone. My birthday was on Tuesday, March 13th, and to celebrate I worked all day. Lizzy baked me some delicious cupcakes Monday night that I could take into work and give to people. It was like going back to grade school! Lizzy spoils me! I have to say I don't love the attention, and it sort of embarrasses me, but I love the fact that I get to talk to all of my family and friends. After work, Lizzy took me to Heritage India, one of my favorite restaurants in DC, with Kimberly K, and Mike and Elaine. We had a great time and the food was delicious! Here are some pictures from the day.

Birthday balloons that my friends at work got me!

I played basketball Monday night with some friends and got some wicked blisters!

Lizzy and I at Heritage India

Mike and Elaine getting ready to eat our delicious food! Mike had just ordered several delicious meat dishes.

mmmm...delicious food. Q isn't always that excited, the food was just really good!

The whole gang after our meal.

After dinner it was present time. Lizzy spoiled me with some new biking gear, and a great beanie that she knit. It was a great birthday! Thank you everyone!

No comments: