Friday, March 9, 2007

Mike Meets Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

Last week I had the opportunity to meet my life long hero...Arnold Schwarzenegger. Okay, maybe it's not my life long hero, but it was still a great moment. The highlight of meeting the Terminator was when the Governor introduced me to one of his staff members who happens to have alopecia as well. As we shook hands, I saw him glance at my head and say "Carl, get over here and meet your son." Everyone erupted into laughter, it was a classic moment. If you look carefully at the picture, you can see the gentleman behind Schwarzenegger. Eileen Conover, the wonderful lady who works in our office was there to meet him as well. She worked with the Governor when he was on the President's Fitness Council. The Governator was at our office working with Secretary Leavitt to fine tune his state health care plan.

Eileen and I meeting the Governator. Look closely in the background for my "bald" father.

2 comments:

Phloo said...

How was his grip? Firm?

Mike Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.