Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day...

Today is Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day. In honor of that I have selected a handful of my favorite quirky country music song titles.

Mikes Favorite Quirky Country Music Song Titles
1) She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
2) Tight Fittin' Jeans
3) Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
4) Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure
5) I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
6) I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here
7) I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better
8) I Wouldn't Take You To A Dog Fight Even If I Thought You Could Win
9) If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead?
10) If You Got the Money, Honey, I Got the Time
11) There Ain't Enough Room in my Fruit Of The Looms to Hold All My Lovin' For You
12) You're The Hangnail In My Life, And I Can't Bite You Off
13) How Come Your Dog Don't Bite Nobody But Me?
14) I Fell In A Pile Of You And Got Love All Over Me
15) If My Nose Was Running Money, Honey, I'd Blow It Al On You
16) You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

I found these titles at this website: http://www.bored.com/countrysongtitles/index.htm

No comments: